For the most current information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov and the California Department of Public Health website at https://www.cdph.ca.gov.
- California Coronavirus Central Resource Website with Up-to-Date Information
- Sample COVID-19 Plan for Construction
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Refer to the U.S. Department of Labor website link below for information. The site includes Fact Sheets, Questions and Answers, Posters and Posting Requirements, and enforcement information.
- Carpenters Relief Fund for Unemployed Members - Forms and Information
- Laborers' Health and Safety Fund Resources
- WARN Act - On March 17, 2020, Governor Newsom signed Executive Order N-31-20, easing some of the notice requirements mandated by California's WARN Act. As a result, it is now clear that contractors who temporarily laid off more than 50 employees as a result of the shelter in place orders should be issuing notices pursuant to California's WARN Act to take advantage of the protections provided by the Executive Order.
- Sample “Essential Status” letters
- Carpenters Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay Early Withdrawal Provisions
- Laborers Vacation and Holiday Plan Information
3/23/20 Advisory from Laborers Funds Admin. Office Re: Emergency Early Disbursement.
- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- Disability, Unemployment Insurance and Paid Family Leave
- COVID-19 CEA Conference Call Notes/Guidance