For the most current information, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website at www.cdc.gov and the California Department of Public Health website at https://www.cdph.ca.gov.
- California Coronavirus Central Resource Website with Up-to-Date Information
- Sample COVID-19 Plan for Construction
- COVID-19 Exposure, Prevention, Preparedness, and Response Plan for Construction (Word) - Updated 4-9-20
- COVID-19 Online Training - APR 2020 (PowerPoint)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
- FFCRA Summary and Payment Requirements for Carpenters and Laborers
- Overview of Paid Leave Provisions Required by FFCRA - Prepared by Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Summary APR 8 2020 - Prepared by Littler Mendelson, P.C.
- IRS' FFCRA Tax Credit FAQs
- Carpenters Compensation for Emergency Paid Sick Leave and Expanded FMLA
- CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program
- Carpenters Relief Fund for Unemployed Members - Forms and Information
- Laborers' Health and Safety Fund Resources
- CEA/Laborers Memorandum of Understanding Re: COVID-19
- WARN Act
- Sample “Essential Status” letters
- Carpenters Vacation, Holiday and Sick Pay Early Withdrawal Provisions
- Laborers Vacation and Holiday Plan Information
3/23/20 Advisory from Laborers Funds Admin. Office Re: Emergency Early Disbursement.
- Cal/OSHA Guidance on Requirements to Protect Workers from Coronavirus
- Disability, Unemployment Insurance and Paid Family Leave
- COVID-19 CEA Conference Call Notes/Guidance