News & Events
- Register for the May 30th CEA Seminar: “New Reinforcing Steel and Post-Tensioning in Concrete Construction Requirements and the Controlling Contractor.” Click here.
- AB 1701
– Joint Liability for Subcontractors' Failure to Pay Wages and Fringe Benefits: Summary of New Law and Best Practices.
- Final 2017 Report – Chaptered and Vetoed Legislation Click here.
- Click here to learn more about California’s Immigrant Worker Protection Act.
The Construction Employers’ Association (CEA) is the premier association
in Northern California representing union commercial building contractors in collective bargaining, labor relations, and legislative advocacy. It is the only organization whose sole purpose is to protect and promote the interests of the unionized commercial building construction industry in Northern California.
- 2018 CEA Officers. From left: Michael Walton, David Lee, Robert Alten, Mark Bley, and Paul Aherne.